How to get rid of whiteheads fast and naturally
Some Helpful Tips on How to Get Rid of Whiteheads
Whiteheads are a form of acne. If you are an oil-skin teenage girl or boy, then you almost certainly have some whiteheads on your body. So how to get rid of whiteheads?
But those pimples are going to be just a small problem when you follow these tips that will help you remove whiteheads effectively:
1. Prevent whiteheads: The most effective way of how to get rid of whiteheads is to prevent whiteheads from arising. So remember to wash your hands before touching your face or else tons of bacteria, dirt and germs from your unwashed hands can make the situation worse. Above all, do not touch or try to pop your whiteheads because it will cause infection, pimples or scarring.
2. Clean your face: The secret of how to get rid of whiteheads is washing your face twice a day, after waking up and before going to bed. It will help you eliminate the dirt or dead skin cells and minimize the chances of oil and dirt building up in your pores.
3. Steam your face: Face steaming is consider one of the most effective ways to remove acne from your face. However, this method is super easy and you can do it every day by your self. All you need is a bowl of hot water with otto ( rose or pomelo otto). After steaming for 5-10 minutes, you dab a cotton cloth through out your face and finishing by using some remover.
4. Exfoliation/ Scrubbing: How to get rid of whiteheads successfully? The answer is scrubbing at least twice a week so that the dead skin cells clogging your pores could be removed. It is recommend that you should pick the scrub according to your skin type and steam your face to open up the pores before exfoliating.
5. Moisturize: Both cleaning your face and scrubbing can lead to a dry skin, which is also sensitive to whiteheads. So how to get rid of whiteheads without drying your skin? Apply moisturizer on your face after cleaning and scrubbing to keep the moisture and avoid drying. We recommend oil-free moisturizer with salicylic acid.
6. Clay mask: Another solution that we mention in our topic How to get rid of whiteheads today is using clay mask. This indulgent kind of mask can tone your skin and diminish the appearance of large pores with oil-absorbing clays. Remember to choose the suitable mask for your skin. For instance, ‘Facial clay mask Chocolate & Strawberry’ from Freeman will definitely be the perfect choice for normal to combination skin.
7. The usage of tomato: Using tomatoes as facial mask is a very effective way not only to get rid of whiteheads but also make your skin brighter. Initially, you should use a clean knife to chop tomatoes into thin slices and put them into a clean bowl. Then, you need to rub these slices over your face in circular motion. You should remember to focus on whiteheads areas such as: cheeks, chin or nose for a better result. To end up, you wash your face with cold water to minimize pores.
8. Try Using Toothpaste: It seem ridiculous but not only your teeth love toothpaste but also your skin does. You can apply toothpaste as a kind of mask after cleaning and steaming your face.
9. Remove make up: One of the most essential ways of how to get rid of whiteheads is removing your make up with baby oil before sleeping. All the make-up powder that you apply in the morning can clog your pores and prevent your skin from breathing. Therefore washing your face with cleansing milk or baby oil is a good way to relax your skin.
10. Natural beauty: The last thing we want to bring up in How to get rid of whiteheads topic is our sincere advice to all the ladies out there: you are beautiful when you are being yourself. So try to avoid too much of makeup, wherever you can. Makeup is prone to clogging your pores, which is the main reason of whiteheads and acne.
These tips are actually very simple for you to follow, however the efficiency they bring is really amazing. How to get rid of whiteheads is nothing out of your hand anymore. Let’s try and enjoy the differences.